The Mosts are something we do mostly for fun. Do not take the votes too seriously. That doesn't mean you must submit silly crap, either. Just don't go and jump off a cliff because you don't like the Mosts' results.
* For each of the listed categories, you basically vote for users who would fit the category the best.
* You may vote for a maximum of 3 users per category.
* You may vote for a given user in multiple categories.
* You may skip categories.
* You may not vote for yourself. Any such votes will be ignored.
* Give usernames when voting. It's even better if you use
tags (X being the user's ID).
* This thread is for voting to the Mosts. The occasional discussion will be tolerated but offtopic posts will be deleted.
* Voting will be closed on the 25th of December 2017. Results will be posted shortly afterwards.
* Most friendly
* Most helpful
* Most creative
* Most depressing
* Most missed
* Best copycat
* Most relaxed
* Most explosive
* Most likely to get hit by a parked car
* Most likely to set places on fire
* Best lover
* Best regular user
* Best staff member
* Best banned user (do not nominate tempbanned users)
* Best username
* Best avatar
* Best post layout
* Most likely to break the board with their post layout
* Biggest displayname abuser
* Best bio
* Best artist
* Best programmer
* Most likely to start a ton of projects and never finish them
* Most likely to appear at random
* Most likely to start a posting spree
* Most likely to have half of the board's posts in one year
* Most likely to get promoted
* Most likely to show up once then disappear forever
* Best Shitposter
* Biggest Acmlmboard lover
* Most likely to use Acmlmboard or ABXD for their own board
* Most likely to question life
* Most likely to overthrow the government
* Most likely to hack the board
* Best potential leader
* Most likely to question death
* Most likely to go from banned to overlord
* Most likely to fall in love over the internet
* Most likely to meme
* Best level designer
* Best Mod Maker
* Most likely to make a level with a 0.01% clear rate
* Most likely to die the last second without a checkpoint
* Most likely to spamvertise their custom theme
Have fun! ;)
Credits to StapleButter who made most of the list